This event takes place in the framework of Signals of Hope Cairo, an online programme of events for Egyptian book professionals from March until July 2021.
- What should publishers be looking out for?
- How do you develop a publisher’s programme?
- What is the secret of success for online book sales?
- What are the criteria for acquiring foreign authors?
- What inspiring initiatives arose in the publishing industry during the pandemic?
These questions and many more will be covered during the online seminar series “Signals of Hope Cairo” from March – July 2021, including leading guest speakers from Egypt, Germany, and Switzerland. Take advantage of this one-time opportunity to learn about publishing best practices from these three countries. Also participate in live discussions with our experts and help co-create the future of the Egyptian publishing sector! Register here now.
publishers, editors, booksellers, and everyone interested in the world of publishing
presentation, podium discussion, questions & answers
English and Arabic with interpreters