The Paris-Frankfurt Fellowship for young professionals of the book industry
During three weeks, 14 young professionals from the German, French and Swiss book industries complete an intensive training programme between France and Germany. With a one week intercultural seminar, and between visiting Publishing houses and Bookshops in France and Germany, the next generation of professionals will develop new professional, language and intercultural skills, thus enabling and expanding a Network that already counts over 600 members.
Next edition: 5-21 September 2023.
The Paris-Frankfurt Fellowship in a nutshell:
- Intense two-week training programme
- Preparatory seminars focusing on linguistic, intercultural and professional know-how
- Study trips to Germany and France
- Networking with publishers, booksellers and multipliers from both countries
- Aimed at young professional booksellers and publishing employees (under the age of 30) from Germany, France and Switzerland with a strong interest in the book market of the neighbouring country