The Paris-Frankfurt Fellowship for young professionals of the book industry
More than 600 young professionals of the publishing industry already took part in the fellowship programme: Selected young booksellers and publishing staff complete an intensive two-week training programme between France and Germany. New professional, language and intercultural skills are acquired through practical seminars and study trips to both countries.
The Paris-Frankfurt Fellowship in a nutshell:
- Intense two-week training programme
- Preparatory seminars focusing on linguistic, intercultural and professional know-how
- Study trips to Germany and France
- Networking with publishers, booksellers and multipliers from both countries
- Aimed at young professional booksellers and publishing employees (under the age of 30) from Germany, France and Switzerland with a strong interest in the book market of the neighbouring country
Next edition: 5-21 September 2023.